Store Planning & Fit-out Project Manager
Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific), a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific, predominantly in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to pioneer and expand its portfolio of brands in this ever-changing environment.
Bring great retailing concepts to life as our new Store Planning & Fit-out Project Manager. We are a fast-paced organisation with an exciting number of projects on the go at any one time. We are seeking an organised and progressive thinker to exercise your well-honed, think-outside-the-box problem solving to drive projects forward to completion with flair. Working closely with the operations and commercial teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of new store projects and refurbishments.
- Managing project process from commissioning stage to store opening, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- Coordinating and managing relationships with project stakeholders.
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions where required.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver improved efficiency, quality and return on investment.
- Reporting on project progress, problems and solutions.
- Maintaining complete and up-to-date project files.
- Other duties as required or directed.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised and have a minimum of 3 years' experience managing commercial or residential building projects (experience in the retail sector will be highly regarded). As we operate across Australia and New Zealand, travel will be necessary from time to time.
To deliver at the optimum level you will have:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Agility with a strong solution focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with retail projects will be highly regarded
- Experience using Vectorworks will be highly regarded
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, in offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons every day!