Shared Services Manager
- Mascot Location
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific), a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific, predominantly in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to pioneer and expand its portfolio of brands in this ever changing environment.
We are seeking an organised and progressive thinker with expertise in high volume Accounts Payable Management to take charge and drive the direction of our Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions in a newly created Shared Services Manager role.
Responsible for ensuring all activities for these functions are completed within established deadlines and comply with company policies and procedures, you will:
- Set teams’ and individuals’ KPIs and objectives and ensuring accuracy and completeness within agreed time frames.
- Review processes and procedures
- Provide an escalation point for complex queries, providing advice to internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Ensure a co-operative and open knowledge sharing relationship is developed and maintained with our other business units.
- Build and foster a supportive and collaborative team culture
- Support system implementations and enhancements, where required.
You’ll have the opportunity to actively influence the direction of these teams.
In order to be successful in this role you will have at least 7 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable Manager or Shared Services Role, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities evolve quickly. You will enjoy juggling competing priorities, demonstrate a high level of initiative, have excellent communication and change management skills, and confidence liaising with management, the broader company and our stakeholders.
Previous experience managing the payroll and treasury function, as well as exposure to Navision & Kofax, will also be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be Customer Focused. Highly Driven. Analytical.
We love to negotiate, but the following are critical to this role:
- Demonstrated experience managing high volume accounts payable function
- Expertise in transforming teams
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, in offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!