Newslink Casual Team Members
- Leader in travel retail
- Exciting and unique retail environment
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of iconic brands across the globe. With over 140 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
When it comes to meeting traveller’s needs, NewsLink stores are second to none. Providing a mix of Readables, Convenience Products and General Merchandise, NewsLink is a trusted destination for travellers. Whether customers wish to browse the wide range of books and magazines, or grab a snack, NewsLink is there to help.
We are on the hunt for exceptional people, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique & exciting shopping experience to our customers.
- Retail sales experience working in a fast paced environment coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills is essential
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A knowledge of books and magazines will be highly regarded
To be considered for these exciting Casual roles based at Melbourne Airport where you will have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, you must be available and willing to work a rotating roster that will incorporate early mornings, late nights and weekends. As public transport can be limited at certain hours of the day you will need your own reliable transport however we do provide subsidised parking. This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working in a unique and exciting environment.
Experience new horizons every day!