Category Data Assistant - Food Service
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
We are looking for someone ready to accelerate their career and take that next step as our new Category Data Assistant for our Food Service division. You will hit the ground running in a role where no two days are the same. Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for administrative support for stores sharing the Fresh Food, Hot Beverage and Alcohol Categories.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining system range integrity (product, pricing etc.)
- Co-ordinating supplier communications and actions.
- Creating and managing promotions.
- Running and providing reports to the Product Manager.
- Assisting with analysis of the Fresh Food, Alcohol and Hot Beverage categories.
- Assisting in compiling stocktake results and analysis.
We are looking for a self-starter who values customer-service as highly as we do. You will have two or more years’ previous experience in a Food & Beverage environment and are looking for your first step into the support office environment. You will be a problem solver with an obsession for organisation – your time management skills will be on point. If you tick these boxes then please keep reading because there are a couple more things our ideal candidate will have. They include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with recipes, the concept of food costs and margin
- Sound Excel skills – including pivot tables
- Abity to work with minimal supervision according to agreed work plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working in a supportive and friendly team environment, this is a rewarding opportunity that will keep you busy and on your toes; ideally suited to a self-motivated, focused and proactive individual with a positive attitude. We have exciting partnerships with well recognised brands including Sumo Salad and Campos Coffee and you will be exposed to some amazing products.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you have the experience and confidence to take ownership of this rewarding role then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons, every day!