Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific), a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
As part of our Commercial Team, your focus will be to drive best-practice and optimisation in pricing and promotional strategies that balance our commercial targets and customers’ requirements by bringing a fresh perspective and an innovative way of thinking.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Leverage customer insight and behaviour in the development of pricing and promotional plans
- Take the lead to define the pricing framework and parameters
- Partner with the commercial team to ensure ongoing optimisation of pricing across our Pacific stores’ network
- Grow sales revenue by identifying pricing opportunities that encourage higher volume sales, and/or improve margin and increase customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor pricing and promotional strategies that support the business’ wider strategic plan
- Develop pricing reporting and processes
- Manage yield, pricing and optimisation of inventory
- Maintain knowledge and monitor market developments that may impact price through industry sources, government bodies, internal announcements, training and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure accuracy of pricing programs
We are looking for a highly strategic, analytical and experienced Pricing Manager with a strong background in FMCG. You are driven by data and numbers, possess well-developed commercial and numerical acumen, and enjoy working with complex data sets to produce meaningful insights. Your ability to bring a wide audience on the journey and get buy-in from critical stakeholders is one of your greatest strengths.
To deliver at the optimum level you will have:
- A highly analytical and innovative approach that champions industry best-practice.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data interrogation/querying skills.
- Highly developed reporting and presentation skills.
- Financial, commercial and sales analysis experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, with great career opportunities, offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!