IT Infrastructure Team Lead
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
We are looking for a technically confident professional, ready to take on the challenge as our new IT Infrastructure Team Lead. You will own the end-to-end operations support and maintenance of Lagardère Retail Pacific’s IT data centre, network and associated enterprise technical infrastructure.
Reporting to the Information Systems Director (Pacific) you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and maintaining the technical estate in line with service levels and operational needs
- Maintaining and developing the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for servers, desktops and laptops
- Managing the asset registers for server, desktop and laptops
- Managing software licenses register and installation requirements
- Managing LAN and WAN networks installation and ongoing performance
- Managing security risk and security equipment, ensuring compliance
- Trouble shooting and correcting hardware and software issues
- The deployment of applications, service packs and patches
- Providing support for all IT infrastructure including desktops / laptops, servers, printers, phone systems etc
- Providing technical support and backup to other IS Team members
Versatility and agility are your leading attributes and you take pride in your technical abilities. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in a systems administration related role and have experience in managing SDWAN networks and advanced knowledge on broad range of enterprise technology skill sets including networking, server and storage technologies, data centre facilities etc.
To deliver at the optimum level you will have:
- Graduate qualification in a relevant IT/Business Discipline
- Agility with a strong solution focus
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing a small team and providing that all important mentoring.
- Certification in an industry acknowledged Project Methodology, such as PMBOK will be highly regarded.
Why you should apply
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, with great career progression opportunities, offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!