Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
As the Freight Coordinator you will be expected to manage the inflow of shipments into our warehouses, taking into account the Incoterms, type of goods, cost, time and security. You will also be expected to facilitate the accurate and timely movement of imports, FCL and LCL from origin to destination in compliance with company and customs' terms and standards.
Some additional responsibilities include:
- Collect, review and upload documents and respond to inquiries regarding document status
- Provide support to all internal and external customers, vendors and agents
- Audit and approve logistic invoices for payment
- Compile reports to show carrier metrics and vendor performance
To succeed in this vital role within our committed Supply Chain Team of professionals you will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years sea and air freight experience
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to create Pivot Tables and use VLOOKUPS
- Above average numeracy skills
- Provide timely shipment status updates to Inventory Planners and Warehouse Managers
- Experience in dealing with conversions for pricing calculations with the ability to apply ratings of ocean and air cargo bills of lading
- Experience using time zone determinations and carrier schedule computations
If we’ve grabbed your attention and you can confidently tick all these boxes then we’d love to discuss this very exciting opportunity with you.
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals, in offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views and a free onsite gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!