Service Delivery Manager
- Fantastic offices in Mascot
- Varied role
- Dynamic environment working alongside a collaborative Team
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to act as the interface between the business and IT for all support services. Reporting to the Information Systems Director and Head of Business Projects & Support (Pacific) you will take ownership of the Service Desk and Field Support functions within our Sydney Support Office and be responsible for IT Asset management, change management and process improvement.
You will have a thorough knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) principles and best practice, and a proven track record in managing an IT support team and influencing a positive change within a helpdesk environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Resolving technical and maintenance issues/inquiries within the Service Level Agreement
- Documenting all inquiry activities
- Managing the Service Catalogue
- Working closely with the IT Infrastructure Team Lead on End User Computing strategy and Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- Drive internal IT process improvement
- Promote a constructive and customer-focussed team
- Ensure appropriate capability, capacity and location of support staff
- Develop and manage a customer satisfaction framework
- Act as the primary point of escalation where SLAs or customer satisfaction have not been achieved
- Ensure regular training and appraisals are provided to staff
- Provide technical support and backup to team
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Advanced ITIL certification
- Experience in the development, implementation, and management of ITIL principles in a complex IT environment
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office suites, including Office 365
- Strong communication and change-management skills
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- A high level of initiative
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals, in state of the art offices close to Sydney Airport, with exciting views and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!