Lagardère Travel Retail is a pioneering global leader in travel retail. We currently operate over 150 Travel Essentials, Duty Free & Luxury, and Foodservice retail outlets across the Pacific. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with the ever changing and diverse travel environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Reporting to our Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and effective management of the Group and Financial Accounting functions.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for supervision of Financial Accounting teams, and duties will include the management of:
- Month end work papers and the review of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly reporting in corporate consolidation platform (Magnitude).
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Reconciliation and preparation of indirect tax reporting requirements
- Income tax preparation
- Preparation and delivery of statutory financial statements and annual reporting requirements
- Financial and expenditure analysis as directed
- Projects as directed
The ideal candidate will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a sound knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office applications. Exposure to the retail industry is highly desirable, as is experience with Navision or Magnitude. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven track record influencing key stakeholders and mentoring members of your team.
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself. We offer a competitive remuneration package, state of the art offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!