Field Support Trainer
- Leader in Travel Retail
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a division of Lagardère Services and represents the group in the Pacific region. Operating in more than 25 countries, it runs the largest international network of duty free and luxury, travel essentials and foodservice stores.
This is a great opportunity to join our dedicated team at Cairns Airport. The Field Support Trainer is critical to achieving and ensuring operational excellence in the business. The successful candidate will assume the day-to-day responsibility for building the competency and capability of our teams.
In this dynamic role, you will:
- Provide training, coaching and support for service strategies and sales promoting initiatives
- Drive process & procedure adoption and compliance
- Support the store managers in recruitment & selection, inductions and performance management activities
The position requires a customer centric focus along with a willingness to take initiative and to be proactive. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in training, coaching and problem solving.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous retail experience
- Experience in delivering training and coaching to individuals and small groups
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- A high level of initiative and flexibility
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are someone who is interested in seeing the bigger picture and have an “outside the box” attitude to training and problem solving, we would love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons every day!