Business Analyst - Business Development
Lagardère Travel Retail is the only dedicated travel retailer of cultural and leisure products in the Pacific region. We currently operate over 150 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with the ever changing and diverse travel environment.
Acting as an analytical partner to the Business Development division you will be expected to support by creating financial modeling as part of the evaluation process into new projects. As part of the Finance team you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business.
A snapshot of some of your responsibilities:
- Develop benchmark reporting/business intelligence
- Coordinate and organise meetings with key stakeholders
- Provide sound financial analysis and recommendations
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to assist with the delivery of strategic projects
- Prepare reports, presentations and analysis as well as internal post implementation reviews
- Assist with the development of strategic plans and budgets
To deliver at optimum level you will need to have:
- Accounting/Business related degree
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified or in final stages
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in Retail/FMCG would be a big advantage
- Proven analytical skills with sound commercial acumen and ability to manage deadlines under pressure
- Confidence to communicate at all levels and challenge when necessary
- High level of computer literacy using MS Office, particularly in Excel
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We offer a competitive market related remuneration package, strong career progression opportunities, state of the art offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons every day!