IT SAP Business Analyst
IT SAP Business Analyst
Lagardere Travel Retail is a division of Lagardère Services and we operate a large network of duty free and luxury, travel essentials and foodservice stores across the pacific region (Australia, New Zealand & New Caledonia).
Reporting to the IT Director you are responsible for the day to day management of the IT requirements of all the business units. This will involve supporting / training the staff on day to day operations and support issues and challenges with applications and procedures that arise.
You will improve operations by implementing technology solutions cost-effectively, delivering projects based on industry standard project management methodologies, analyzing and documenting business requirements; translating and simplifying requirements and liaising between the development staff / external vendors to deliver business process changes as required and documented.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop & implement robust processes to ensure high quality service is provided to internal and external customers
- Advise, assist and train end users to optimize the usage of IT systems
- Lead the planning, implementation, budgets and deliverables of projects
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Utilise your strong analytical and product management skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Identify areas of improvement and change across the business and reprioritize the work in progress
- Review existing procedures to streamline operations and promote computer automation to increase productivity
- Coordinate / manage any major workshop/meetings involving multiple project participants
- Develop test strategy and test plans and execute these to ensure successful delivery of a software developments
- Manage User Acceptance Testing process with the key stakeholders
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Previous experience in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Ability to management multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Experience in identifying, gathering and documenting business requirements
- Ability to develop business process maps
- Demonstrable understanding of the full SDLC
- Strong experience in writing Test plans, Test Conditions & Test Scripts
- Experience in end to end systems testing
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
- Outstanding stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Experience in a retail organisation
- Experience with ERP Systems – specifically SAP
- Certifications in Business Analysis and / or Project Management
- Proven experience in change management
- Ideally strong MS Visio or UML experience and proficient in project management software (MS Project). You will enjoy working in this fast paced environment and working with different departments with people from all different levels.