Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, is a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandise Coordinator to join our busy and fast paced head office, located in Mascot. As part of the Press (i.e.: Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Stationery) Category team, this role provides critical support to Category Managers responsible for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
In this diverse role, you will support Category Managers with:
- The assessment and introduction of new product lines
- Ordering and maintaining correct product details within business systems
- The analysis and performance review of existing products
- The administration and communication of promotional activity
- Liaising with stores to ensure product and process compliance
Our ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Business or a similar discipline
- Proficient in the MS Office suite, especially in Excel
- Analytical, with high attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Customer focused, to both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work both autonomously and in a team
- An avid reader with retail experience
This position offers extensive exposure to all facets of buying and category management, within a supportive and friendly team environment.
Experience new horizons, every day!